This wonderful detached property is located in the very sought after and prestigious Bracken Hill area of South Belfast. The property offers modern living accommodation and well-proportioned bedrooms, making it perfect for a growing or established family that want to live in an area that benefits from leading schools and an excellent range of amenities. The wonderful open plan kitchen, living and dining room will undoubtedly be the main focal point of the property where plenty of quality time will be spent, from relaxing in the evening to having friends and family over for a get together!
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with an under stair WC, lounge with a feature fireplace and a gas fire, a play room, a useful utility room and an open plan kitchen living and dining room benefiting integrated appliances and patio doors to the rear garden. Upstairs comprises of a master bedroom with a modern en-suite shower room, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
The property benefits from a brick paved ‘Tobermore’ driveway and easy to maintain front garden with plants & shrubs. The rear garden is beautifully landscaped, offers different areas to enjoy, has a lovely water feature and a superb patio area to relax or entertain on with a cold drink in hand.
Bracken Hill View is one of the Four Winds most desirable areas to live in. The Four Winds is a very convenient and sought after location to live with plenty of amenities on your doorstep such as the Four Winds restaurant, shopping at Forestside, Tesco Newtownbreda, leading local schools and transport routes to and from the City Centre and other surrounding towns.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall 5.13m x 2.13m (16'10" x 7')
- Lounge 5.38m x 4.22m (17'8" x 13'10")
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 6.88m x 6.45m (22'7" x 21'2")
- Utility Room 3.05m x 2.49m (10'" x 8'2")
- Play Room 4.80m x 3.18m (15'9" x 10'5")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 4.17m x 3.68m (13'8" x 12'1")
- Bedroom 2 4.19m x 3.91m (13'9" x 12'10")
- Bedroom 3 3.78m x 3.18m (12'5" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 4 3.56m x 3.18m (11'8" x 10'5")
- Bathroom 3.02m x 2.08m (9'11" x 6'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.