View For A Family!
This wonderful family home is sure to stand the test of time with the ever-changing dynamics of family life, and make it very enjoyable at the same time! With no less than three reception rooms and four spacious bedrooms the property can be utilised in a large variety of ways to suit your requirements. Further benefits include no onward chain, a quiet cul-de-sac location, landscaped gardens, a great choice of local schools and wonderful views over Lagan Valley.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with an oak floor and under stair storage, a living room with an oak floor, a formal dining room, a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace and sliding doors to the rear garden, a kitchen with integrated appliances and space for a dining table, a utility room, a downstairs WC with a recently fitted suite and an integral garage. Upstairs comprises a landing with space for a study area, a master bedroom with a modern en-suite, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a luxury bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
To the front there is lawn and plenty of parking available on the brick paved driveway. The rear garden has been lovingly landscaped to offer a lawn, a fantastic decked area that is ideal for some la fresco dining and a patio area that captures the evening sunshine.
Burnview Drive is located just off the Saintfield Road on the Belfast side of Carryduff. It offers an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car while the Cairnshill Park & Ride is under two miles away.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.47m x 2.97m (14'8" x 9'9")
- Lounge 5.38m x 3.86m (17'8" x 12'8")
- Dining Room 3.51m x 3.07m (11'6" x 10'1")
- Kitchen 4.06m x 3.51m (13'4" x 11'6")
- Utility Room 4.47m x 1.78m (14'8" x 5'10")
- Downstairs W.C.
- Master Bedroom 4.42m x 3.86m (14'6" x 12'8")
- En-Suite Shower Room 1.96m x 1.78m (6'5" x 5'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.07m x 3.00m (10'1" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 3 2.97m x 2.95m (9'9" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 4 4.06m x 2.36m (13'4" x 7'9")
- Bathroom 2.57m x 2.16m (8'5" x 7'1")
- Integral Garage 5.18m x 4.50m (17'0" x 14'9")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.