A Colby Classic!
This immaculate and very well cared for bungalow is sure to be very popular with people who are in need of or have a desire to live in a single storey home. The elevated corner site offers lots of privacy and ensures a quiet but very convenient lifestyle with a host of amenities within walking distance. Surrounding gardens, an abundance of parking and a detached garage means there will be few boxes left unticked. The property is priced to allow the lucky purchasers the opportunity to put their own stamp on it, however the hard work has already been taken care of, like uPVC facias, cavity wall insulation and double glazing.
The bungalow comprises a large lounge with dual aspect windows, a solid wood kitchen with dining space and access to the rear patio, a modern bathroom with a separate shower and bath and three double bedrooms. The loft is partially floored and is accessed via a Slingsby type ladder.
Gardens are to the rear and side and there are mature trees and hedges to provide privacy. The driveway is tarmaced and the detached garage has light and power.
The location is fantastic, at the top of the road there is a great range of shops, the Four Winds restaurant and bar with its excellent chicken curry is close by and there is an abundance of local transport is practically on your doorstep. There is a children’s playpark within close proximity and the park is scheduled to be updated and improved in the near future.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents in 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 21' 9'' x 11' 8'' (6.62m x 3.55m)
- Kitchen 12' 8'' x 10' 2'' (3.86m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 1 15' 0'' x 9' 9'' (4.57m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2 13' 0'' x 9' 9'' (3.96m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3 10' 6'' x 9' 4'' (3.20m x 2.84m)
- Bathroom 9' 5'' x 6' 8'' (2.87m x 2.03m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.