This semi-detached property is located in the sought after Galwally Avenue. Being situated just off the Ormeau Road ensures a superb range of local amenities, a choice of great schools and excellent public transport to and from the City Centre. The spacious rear garden has a private aspect making it perfect for some al fresco dining on a summer's evening. On top of this, the property is well-presented, has been repainted throughout and with new carpets fitted you can simply move in and enjoy all it has to offer.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with under stair cloaks, two reception rooms which both benefit from fireplaces and a galley style kitchen with a good range of high & low level units. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn with a driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden is very spacious and private making it a great place to relax or play.
The area is host to a number of primary and secondary schools and benefits from excellent transport links with the City Centre. Local amenities include Forestside Shopping Centre, Ravenhill Rugby Ground and Belvoir Park Golf Club to enjoy 18 holes or a tasty bite to eat. There is easy access within a short stroll of your front door to both the Lagan Tow Path and Belvoir Forest Park.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.88m x 3.15m (16' x 10'4")
- Dining Room 3.73m x 2.82m (12'3" x 9'3")
- Kitchen 4.09m x 1.83m (13'5" x 6')
- Bedroom 1 4.90m x 3.23m (16'1" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 2 3.73m x 3.12m (12'3" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 3 2.82m x 1.83m (9'3" x 6')
- Bathroom 2.29m x 1.83m (7'6" x 6')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.