This stylishly presented townhouse offers a fantastic opportunity to purchase a spacious home in a convenient location within Carryduff. The property benefits from a host of recent upgrades and is finished to a high standard with plenty of modern features that will appeal to first time buyers and young families. The fully enclosed and private rear garden is suitable for anyone with young children as it provides a perfect safe haven for some outdoor fun.
Downstairs comprise an entrance hall with access to a WC, a spacious living room with a solid wood floor, a feature wall mounted gas fire and double doors to the garden, and a recently fitted gloss kitchen with integrated appliances, under stair storage and space for dining. Upstairs offers four bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with feature tiling, a walk-in shower and a freestanding bath.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn and two parking spaces that belong to the property. The rear garden is very private, low maintenance and offers a garden shed, a patio area and a raised deck where you can enjoy some outdoor dining.
Situated within walking distance to the centre of Carryduff there are all the amenities you could need. Local transport is on your doorstep and with Belfast only eight miles away the convenience could not get much better.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit our website www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.60m x 5.84m (15'1" x 19'2")
- Kitchen/Diner 4.22m x 4.52m (13'10" x 14'10")
- Downstairs WC
- Bedroom 1 3.61m x 3.30m (11'10" x 10'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.28m x 2.49m (10'9" x 8'2")
- Bedroom 3 3.15m x 3.23m (10'4" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 4 2.69m x 2.57m (8'10" x 8'5")
- Bathroom 3.38m x 1.93m (11'1" x 6'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.