If you are looking for a fantastic family home with a convenient location and beautifully landscaped gardens then look no further. The property offers spacious accommodation of approximately 2,500 sq. ft which is versatile and can be utilised to meet your requirements. The rear extension of the property could be used as a separate annex that would be ideal for live in parents or grown up children. This sale provides an outstanding opportunity to purchase not just a new home, but a special lifestyle for your family.
The ground floor comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a lounge with a natural stone fireplace and an open fire, a spacious living room with double doors to the rear garden, a formal dining room, a recently fitted kitchen, a utility room, a shower room, three double bedrooms and a bathroom. Upstairs comprises two bedrooms, an office or study, a shower room and a floored roof space that could easily be converted into a further bedroom.
To the front there is a lawn, a spacious driveway and two garages - a double and a single. The rear garden is an absolute delight, it benefits from a sizeable lawn complimented by an array of plants, shrubs and trees. There is a patio area above the double garage that provides a great place to enjoy some al fresco dining and watch the sunset.
The Hillhall Road is a very convenient place to live with a great range of amenities only a short drive away in both Belfast and Lisburn.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 6.17m x 4.06m (20'3" x 13'4")
- Living Room 6.02m x 4.24m (19'9" x 13'11")
- Dining Room 4.09m x 3.68m (13'5" x 12'1")
- Kitchen/Diner 6.17m x 3.10m (20'3" x 10'2")
- Utility Room 2.18m x 2.16m (7'2" x 7'1")
- Bedroom 1 7.21m x 2.90m (23'8" x 9'6")
- Bedroom 2 3.71m x 3.45m (12'2" x 11'4")
- Office/Study 2.51m x 2.26m (8'3" x 7'5")
- Shower Room 2.24m x 1.78m (7'4" x 5'10")
- Bedroom 3 4.85m x 2.97m (15'11" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 4 4.01m x 3.10m (13'2" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 5 3.66m x 3.02m (12' x 9'11")
- Bathroom 3.10m x 2.46m (10'2" x 8'1")
- Shower Room 2.16m x 1.75m (7'1" x 5'9")
- Single Garage 6.12m x 4.04m (20'1" x 13'3")
- Double Garage 6.48m x 5.54m (21'3" x 18'2")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.