This stunning home will provide the lucky purchasers with a superb lifestyle due to the space, privacy, flexible accommodation and the great location. The property is in immaculate condition and has been very well cared for, ensuring you can move straight in and enjoy all it has to offer. It sits on a large mature site with surrounding gardens and a raised decked area where peaceful countryside views can be enjoyed, yet there are friendly neighbours and plenty of amenities close by. Ballygowan, Saintfield and Killinchy are all very close and Belfast is approximately a twenty minute drive.
The accommodation is split over two floors with two bedrooms and a shower room on the first floor. Downstairs can be set up utilising the bedrooms and reception rooms as you see fit for your family. The open plan kitchen, living and dining is superb and it leads to a delightful sunroom where lovely views can be enjoyed. The family bathroom on the ground floor is stunning and benefits from a separate shower and bath. The property is fully double glazed and has oil fired central heating.
There is a detached double garage with twin doors that benefits from a WC which is useful if you wanted to convert the roof space to a games room or home office for example. The gardens are immaculate and easy to take care of and there are special features throughout and a lovely private decked area to relax on in the warmer months.
Drumreagh Road is located between Ballygowan and Killinchy and benefits from a host of local amenities and schools within close proximity.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Reception Hall
- Kitchen / Living / Dining room 6.30m x 7.21m (20'8 x 23'8)
- Sun room 3.63m x 3.61m (11'11 x 11'10)
- Lounge 5.59m x 4.78m (18'4 x 15'8)
- Office 3.99m x 4.22m (13'1 x 13'10)
- Utility room 1.57m x 3.23m (5'2 x 10'7)
- Dining room / Bedroom 5 3.86m x 4.24m (12'8 x 13'11)
- Master bedroom 4.70m x 3.66m (15'5 x 12')
- En-suite 2.57m x 2.72m (8'5 x 8'11)
- Bedroom 2 2.59m x 5.72m (8'6 x 18'9)
- Bedroom 3 3.86m x 4.52m (12'8 x 14'10)
- Bedroom 4 3.66m 3.68m (12' 12'1)
- Bathroom 3.66m x 2.18m (12' x 7'2)
- Double garage + Loft 6.38m x 6.22m (20'11 x 20'5)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.