A Window of Opportunity!
When a window of opportunity presents itself to purchase something really very special in the market place, a property of distinction, tranquillity and class with a location that can work as a primary residence or as a luxury holiday get away it is always worth exploring. Just forty minutes from Belfast and you arrive at this masterfully converted barn on the outskirts of Portaferry, driving through the stoned wall entrance you are sure to be blown away by the class of the place and the simply sunning scenery that seems to go on forever.
The property actually has two separate residences, the main barn conversion that has two hotel like bedroom suites, and a fully independent apartment in garage. The apartment is perfect for anyone that wished to run a business from home or have guests or potentially run a holiday let business. The apartment does not eat into the actual garage space and there is an abudance of parking so storage and privacy will not be an issue.
The main residence has reverse accommodation, sleeping downstairs and living upstairs – cleverly designed to ensure the amazing view is enjoyed to its fullest. The two bedrooms are huge and both have an adjoining luxury shower room. There is a fitted utility room as you come in the back door which is plumbed for white goods. Upstairs you have an amazing open space, cleverly designed and laid out to enjoy cosy nights in by the log stove or entertaining family and friends as they mingle from the luxury kitchen to the floor to ceiling window and take in the view.
There are large gardens to enjoy and plenty of delightful walks on your doorstep. Portaferry town is only round the corner and there are plenty of amenities close by.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Reception hall
- Living / Kitchen / Dining room 4.88m x 17.15m (16' x 56'3)
- Hallway 3.43m x 2.01m (11'3 x 6'7)
- Utility room 2.16m x 2.16m (7'1 x 7'1)
- Master bedroom 4.83m x 4.55m (15'10 x 14'11)
- Ensuite 3.51m x 2.57m (11'6 x 8'5)
- Bedroom 2 4.85m x 3.94m (15'11 x 12'11)
- Shower room 2.18m x 2.97m (7'2 x 9'9)
- Kitchen 1.73m x 5.36m (5'8 x 17'7)
- Double garage 7.19m x 4.98m (23'7 x 16'4)
- Lounge 3.81m x 4.98m (12'6 x 16'4)
- Bedroom 3.84m x 2.57m (12'7 x 8'5)
- Ensuite 2.62m x 1.98m (8'7 x 6'6)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.