When a window of opportunity presents itself to purchase something really very special in the market place, a property of distinction, tranquility and class with a location that can work as a primary residence or as a luxury holiday get away, it is always worth exploring. Just forty minutes from Belfast and you arrive at this masterfully converted barn on the outskirts of Portaferry, driving through the stoned wall entrance you are sure to be blown away by the class of the place and the simply sunning scenery that seems to go on forever.
The generous accommodation will lend itself beautifully to individuals, couples or families alike with split level bedrooms and an abundance of bathrooms. The ground floor benefits from a superb open plan living room, luxury kitchen and dining which is ideal for entertaining or just relaxing, two double bedrooms – one with an en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom with a separate shower and bath. Upstairs there is a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and walk in dressing room, and a gallery landing that could be a superb reception or entertainment area and a fitted utility room.
There are large gardens to enjoy with ample parking and this property benefits from an adjoining field that could be integrated into the garden or kept separate for animals or toys. There are plenty of delightful walks on your doorstep and Portaferry town is only round the corner where you have all the amenities you could need.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / Dining room 4.88m x 6.78m (16' x 22'3)
- Living room 5.66m x 4.34m (18'7 x 14'3)
- Master bedroom 4.85m x 4.17m (15'11 x 13'8)
- Ensuite 2.39m x 3.28m (7'10 x 10'9)
- Bedroom 2 3.56m x 3.73m (11'8 x 12'3)
- Bathroom 1.85m x 4.24m (6'1 x 13'11)
- Lounge area 4.32m x 12.42m (14'2 x 40'9)
- Bedroom 3 4.88m x 4.60m (16' x 15'1)
- Ensuite 2.62m x 2.01m (8'7 x 6'7)
- Walk in wardrobe 2.16m x 2.01m (7'1 x 6'7)
- Utility room 2.29m x 4.24m (7'6 x 13'11)
- Water house
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.