Stay in the Brae!
The Brae is a small development of attractive properties, located just yards from the centre of the picturesque village of Ballygowan. With all the required amenities within easy walking distance this property is sure to appeal to a variety of purchasers, especially those searching for luxury, style and convenience. This three bedroom property is approximately 1000 sq.ft offering space, beautiful décor and a quality finish that leaves nothing to do but move in and enjoy your new home.
Downstairs comprises a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace, a luxurious fitted kitchen that has been installed by the highly respected Creative Living, and a downstairs WC with luxurious tiling. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a luxurious white suite.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and benefits from a large driveway for multiple cars and a patio area that is perfect for relaxing on or having friends round for a drink or two on a summer’s day! There are parking spaces for residents and additional parking for guests available on site to the rear.
The Brae is ideally located within walking distance to Ballygowan village. Ballygowan has become more and more popular over the years and while being small and quaint, it seems to offer everything you could possibly need. Coffee shops, pubs, a chemist and a petrol station are on hand. The village has a great community feel, and events are organised for everyone to get together at special times throughout the year.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.31m x 4.09m (17'5" x 13'5")
- Kitchen/Dining Room 5.18m x 3.35m (17'0" x 11'0")
- Downstairs WC
- Bedroom 1 3.40m x 3.20m (11'2" x 10'6")
- En Suite Shower Room 3.20m x 0.91m (10'6" x 3'0")
- Bedroom 2 4.19m x 2.54m (13'9" x 8'4")
- Bedroom 3 3.12m x 2.54m (10'3" x 8'4")
- Bathroom 2.31m x 1.91m (7'7" x 6'3")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.