Capture This Corner!
This delightful bungalow located in the heart of Carryduff will appeal to a wide range of buyers. It occupies a generous corner site that offers wonderful gardens with a private south facing aspect...just perfect for a lovely summer day. Further benefits include gas heating, a spacious driveway and a beautiful living room with an open fire where a cosy night can be enjoyed. Well-presented bungalows are hard to come by at the best of times and we expect plenty of interest in this one.
The bungalow comprises a welcoming entrance hall with built-in cloak space, a beautiful living room with a feature fireplace and an open fire, a kitchen with a good range of high & low level units, three bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite and a separate WC. There is a large floored roof space split into three areas that benefits from skylights and is accessed via a slingsby style ladder. The property further benefits from an attached garage with light, power and an up & over door.
To the front the property is flanked by a hedge providing privacy and there is a spacious tarmac driveway providing ample off-street parking. To the rear and side there are fantastic lawns to enjoy that benefit from a very private and sunny southerly aspect.
Annavale Avenue is just a short walk to Carryduff town centre which has a great range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 6.55m x 3.51m (21'6" x 11'6")
- Kitchen 3.07m x 3.12m (10'1" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 1 3.71m x 3.28m (12'2" x 10'9")
- Bedroom 2 2.74m x 3.25m (9' x 10'8")
- Bedroom 3 3.15m x 2.31m (10'4" x 7'7")
- Bathroom 2.64m x 1.75m (8'8" x 5'9")
- Floored Roofspace 1 3.28m x 4.19m (10'9" x 13'9")
- Floored Roofspace 2 3.07m x 4.11m (10'1" x 13'6")
- Floored Roofspace 3 3.28m x 3.61m (10'9" x 11'10")
- Garage 5.54m x 2.74m (18'2" x 9')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.