Close The Deal!
This wonderful detached property is located in Loughview Close, a quite, family friendly cul-de-sac of only seven homes just off the Magherascouse Road on the edge of Ballygowan. Every room in the house is beautifully presented and tastefully decorated ensuring there is nothing to do but move in and decide how you are going to use the very spacious and flexible accommodation. With a choice of three reception rooms and four spacious bedrooms along with a private rear garden, established or growing families will never be short of comfort and space.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a solid wood floor, a living room with a feature fireplace and an open fire, a dining room with a solid oak floor and double doors to the hall, a cosy family room with access to the rear garden, a kitchen with a good range of high & low level units and space for dining, a utility room and an under stair WC. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a recently fitted contemporary shower room.
To the front there is a lawn with a driveway to the side providing ample off-street parking. The rear garden is a real suntrap with a private south westerly aspect. There is a flat lawn for children to make good use of and a nice patio area.
Ballygowan is a superb place to live providing a great range of amenities right on your doorstep, great access to schools and plenty of local transport in and out of the city. Belfast is an easy twenty minute commute and the shopping centres of Forestside and Newtownards are fifteen minutes away. Comber, Carryduff and Saintfield are all close by.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.06m x 3.96m (13'4" x 13')
- Dining Room 3.84m x 2.97m (12'7" x 9'9")
- Family Room 3.38m x 3.43m (11'1" x 11'3")
- Kitchen/Diner 3.61m x 5.64m (11'10" x 18'6")
- Utility Room 1.80m x 1.55m (5'11" x 5'1")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 3.86m x 3.96m (12'8" x 13')
- Bedroom 2 3.61m x 3.68m (11'10" x 12'1")
- Bedroom 3 3.81m x 2.97m (12'6" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 4 3.61m x 2.82m (11'10" x 9'3")
- Shower Room 2.34m x 2.46m (7'8" x 8'1")
- Garage 6.15m x 3.30m (20'2" x 10'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.