Time for a Change!
Every room in this delightful home is modern, attractive and more than comfortable. The property is in immaculate condition throughout ensuring you can move into a home that works as well for entertaining family and friends or enjoying a quite night in. The vendors have converted the garage to provide a useful utility area and a fourth bedroom or a further reception room.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with under stair cloaks, a living room with a bay window and a feature fireplace, a fourth bedroom or a further reception room, a kitchen/diner with a range of integrated appliances and a utility/store to the rear of the garage conversion. Upstairs comprises three bedrooms and a contemporary shower room.
To the front there is a well maintained lawn with a selection of plants & shrubs and a driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden is very private, has a sizeable lawn, a raised deck to enjoy, a play house and a garden shed.
Ballygowan is an ideal place to live with the commute to Belfast an easy fifteen minute drive and there is plenty of local transport available close by. It offers plenty of local amenities including a chemist, fast food, a petrol station with a convenience store and the all-important off-licence.Viewing ArrangementsTo arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.ukSee detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 18' 7'' x 12' 2'' (5.66m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen/Diner 18' 7'' x 10' 8'' (5.66m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 4/Reception Room 12' 3'' x 10' 5'' (3.73m x 3.17m)
- Utility Area 11' 2'' x 7' 1'' (3.40m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 1 11' 10'' x 11' 4'' (3.60m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 2 14' 1'' x 8' 7'' (4.29m x 2.61m)
- Bedroom 3 9' 9'' x 8' 11'' (2.97m x 2.72m)
- Shower Room 10' 3'' x 6' 6'' (3.12m x 1.98m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.