Privacy is the Key!
This is a great opportunity for first time buyers or young families to purchase a spacious semi-detached home in the popular Muskett area of Carryduff. The property sits on a enviable corner site that offers great privacy and low maintenance gardens. The property further benefits from no onward chain ensuring an easy move to your new home.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with useful built-in storage, a spacious open plan living and dining room with a feature fireplace and a kitchen with a good range of high & low level units. Upstairs comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms – two with built-in storage and a modern shower room with a white three piece suite.
The rear garden is very private and finished in paving to provide great outdoor space to relax in. There is a front garden bordered by a mature hedge that gives great privacy. There is a driveway to the side along with a detached garage that benefits from an electric door.
Muskett Avenue is just off the main Ballynahinch Road and is within walking distance to Carryduff town centre which offers an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing of this super property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.ukSee detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Your next move....
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- Entrance Hall
- Living/ Dining Room 6.60m x 4.06m (21'8" x 13'4")
- Kitchen 3.51m x 2.59m (11'6" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 1 3.96m x 2.69m (13'0" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 2.51m (11'4" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 3 2.49m x 2.44m (8'2" x 8'0")
- Shower Room 2.44m x 1.75m (8'0" x 5'9")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.