Space & Style!
On entering certain properties you just know it has have been cared for and looked after with loving attention... No.2 is definitely one of these properties with lots of special features and beautiful decor that makes it stand out as an excellent first time buy or family home. Both inside and out the property is in perfect order with attention to detail high on the vendor's priorities. It sits on a private and spacious site benefitting from an abundance of parking with no overlooking properties to the front or rear.
The property comprises a welcoming entrance hall with built-in storage, a bright and spacious living room with an open fire and an open plan dining area, and a modern well fitted kitchen that is plumbed for white goods. Upstairs are three beautifully presented bedrooms and a family bathroom that includes a shower over the bath.
The rear has been attractively landscaped to offer a patio area and a spacious garden with plenty of space for a shed and being south facing the summer evenings will be a pleasure! The front has a driveway with ample parking and an easily maintained garden with mature trees and shrubs.
Carryduff is becoming increasingly popular with its close proximity to Belfast, Lisburn and not forgetting its own long list of amenities. Local transport is on your doorstep and there are great schools and eateries in the close vicinity.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen 2.69m x 3.51m (8'10 x 11'6)
- Living room 3.40m x 4.11m (11'2 x 13'6)
- Dining area 2.67m x 2.90m (8'9 x 9'6)
- Bedroom 1 2.69m x 3.94m (8'10 x 12'11)
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 3.00m (11'4 x 9'10)
- Bedroom 3 2.46m x 2.44m (8'1 x 8')
- Bathroom 1.80m x 2.51m (5'11 x 8'3)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.