An Absolute Gem!
No.2 Ruby Cottages presents a unique and very special opportunity to purchase a stylish townhouse bursting with charm and character located in the heart of Edenderry. The wonderful open plan lounge, dining and kitchen benefits from high ceilings and recently fitted bi-folding doors that enable you to separate the space or have it open plan. This spacious home provides a chilled and ambient feel to ensure that the stresses of a hard day are forgotten about once you set foot through your front door.
Downstairs comprises a wonderful open plan space in the form of a lounge, kitchen and dining area. There is also under stair storage, a rear hall and a WC. Upstairs offers three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
To the front there is a driveway providing off-street parking. The private rear garden is fully enclosed and finished with artificial grass to provide a great place to enjoy a drink with a bite to eat.
Edenderry Village is an idyllic semi-rural setting and is surrounded by beautiful countryside. It is hard to believe that the bustle of South and Central Belfast are only a few minutes away by car and you have Forestside Shopping Centre and Tesco Newtownbreda close by.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.97m x 4.80m (19'7" x 15'9")
- Kitchen / Dining 19' 7'' x 10' 9'' (5.96m x 3.27m)
- Rear Hall
- Downstairs WC
- Bedroom 1 14' 4'' x 10' 4'' (4.37m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2 12' 8'' x 9' 11'' (3.86m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3 10' 9'' x 8' 11'' (3.27m x 2.72m)
- Bathroom 9' 4'' x 9' 2'' (2.84m x 2.79m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.