Views, Aspect & Location!
This fantastic end-terrace offers the best of both worlds, countryside living while being located within easy commuting distance of Belfast & Lisburn. The current vendors have put time, effort and money into producing a beautiful home that is ready to move into and enjoy. The stunning cast iron stove in the living room will get plenty of use in the winter months and will provide a cosy atmosphere for a night in front of the TV.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall, a spacious living room with a feature cast iron stove and dual aspect windows and a kitchen diner with a good range of high & low level units. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms, a landing area with built-in storage and a modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
To the front the garden is finished in loose stones and complimented by plants & shrubs while to the side the driveway provides off-street parking. The rear garden offers plenty of outdoor space and benefits from a tranquil countryside aspect.
Located on the Ballylesson Road on the outskirts of South Belfast ensures this is a very convenient place to live. You are only a short drive from Forestside and Tesco Newtownbreda and for those who would like to further enhance the garden, Cameron Landscapes is literally located just down the road. Malone Golf Club and Lady Dixon Park are close by, while the bustling Lisburn Road with its selection of boutiques, restaurants, pubs and coffee shops is easily accessible.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 20' 5'' x 15' 1'' (6.22m x 4.59m)
- Kitchen/Diner 15' 5'' x 10' 1'' (4.70m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 1 11' 10'' x 9' 11'' (3.60m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2 10' 0'' x 8' 7'' (3.05m x 2.61m)
- Bedroom 3 10' 2'' x 8' 6'' (3.10m x 2.59m)
- Bathroom 6' 6'' x 6' 0'' (1.98m x 1.83m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.