A Hampton Lifestyle!
This impressive townhouse is located in the highly sought after Hampton Manor development just off the Ormeau Road. The property offers modern and versatile accommodation along with well-proportioned bedrooms. It is perfect for young professionals and families that want to live in an area that benefits from superb range of amenities and leading schools. All in all this is a quality home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of any discerning buyer!
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall with access to a WC, a utility room with a good range of fitted units, an office or reception room with access to the garden and an integral garage. The first floor comprises a spacious living room with a feature stove and a kitchen/diner with integrated appliances. Up half a flight of stairs brings you to a modern shower room while three well-proportioned bedrooms can be found on the third floor. The top floor offers a large master bedroom complete with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom.
To the front is a tarmac driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden is very private, low maintenance and offers a decked area where you can sit back and relax.
The area is host to a number of primary and secondary schools and benefits from excellent transport links with the City Centre. Local amenities include Forestside Shopping Centre, Ravenhill Rugby Ground and Belvoir Park Golf Club to enjoy 18 holes or a tasty bite to eat!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.31m x 3.40m (17'5" x 11'2")
- Kitchen/Diner 2.97m x 5.46m (9'9" x 17'11")
- Utility Room 3.00m x 2.39m (9'10" x 7'10")
- Master Bedroom 5.54m x 3.40m (18'2" x 11'2")
- En-suite 1.78m x 1.91m£ (5'10" x 6'3£)
- Bedroom 2 4.34m x 3.40m (14'3" x 11'2")
- Bedroom 3 4.01m x 2.46m (13'2" x 8'1")
- Bedroom 4 3.00m x 2.92m (9'10" x 9'7")
- Shower Room 1.68m x 1.93m (5'6" x 6'4")
- Office/Reception Room 2.95m x 2.79m (9'8" x 9'2")
- Downstairs WC
- Integral Garage 4.93m x 2.87m (16'2" x 9'5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.