Take a Chance on Lee!
This semi-detached home is located in a superb location just off Ardenlee Avenue and benefits from no onward chain. The property when built was a three bedroom home, it has since been converted to offer two bedrooms due to the requirements of the previous owner. It does require cosmetic updating and some modernisation including damp works but on the other hand it offers a recently fitted kitchen and shower room.
One of the great features is the generous and private rear garden that benefits from beneficial westerly aspect. The property is located at the bottom of a quiet cul-de-sac making it a lovely peaceful place to live yet a great range of local amenities are within a short walk
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall, a living & dining room and a recently fitted kitchen with an integrated oven & hob. Upstairs offers two bedrooms, a shower room with a walk-in shower and a separate WC with a toilet and a Sink with a vanity unit.
The property occupies a generous corner site to offer great outdoor space. The rear garden benefits from a westerly aspect and there is a spacious side garden laid in lawn.
The property is ideally located between the popular Ravenhill and Cregagh Road, with the bustling Ormeau Road only a short walk away. It is perfect for first time buyers wanting to take on a small project or investors looking for a good return on their investment.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room 3.00m x 4.65m (9'10" x 15'3")
- Kitchen 2.79m x 2.74m (9'2" x 9')
- Bedroom 1 2.87m x 3.02m (9'5" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 2 2.26m x 2.77m (7'5" x 9'1")
- Shower Room 1.85m x 3.00m (6'1" x 9'10")
- Upstairs WC 1.35m x 1.88m (4'5" x 6'2")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.