Land in Sandhill!
This well-presented semi-detached property located in a popular area of East Belfast is sure to attract a lot of interest from first time buyers and growing families. The property has a lovely feel to it and the location offers a great range of local amenities including excellent schools. The south facing rear garden with double doors to the conservatory ensures the inside and outside flow effortlessly making this property a real treat.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with under stair storage and a wooden floor, a living room, a family room with French doors to a spacious conservatory and a kitchen with a good range of high & low level units. Upstairs comprises three bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite. The roof space is accessed via a Slingsby style ladder and benefits from light & power. The attached garage is very spacious and has a useful utility area with storage, plumbing and a sink.
There is a low maintenance garden and a driveway to the front. The rear garden is a delight, it is completely private with no overlooking properties behind, has a lovely decked area and enjoys a fantastic south facing aspect.
Sandhill Park is a very convenient place to live with easy access to Belfast City Centre, Connswater Shopping Centre and Ballyhackamore village. There is plenty of local transport available and a range of local amenities including a good choice of schools.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.17m x 3.25m (13'8" x 10'8")
- Family Room 3.71m x 2.90m (12'2" x 9'6")
- Conservatory 5.23m x 2.26m (17'2" x 7'5")
- Kitchen 3.43m x 2.29m (11'3" x 7'6")
- Bedroom 1 3.71m x 2.95m (12'2" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 2 3.66m x 2.90m (12' x 9'6")
- Bedroom 3 2.77m x 2.31m (9'1" x 7'7")
- Bathroom 2.54m x 2.29m (8'4" x 7'6")
- Garage 6.50m x 2.97m (21'4" x 9'9")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.