Space & Sydenham!
This fantastic chain free period townhouse located just of the Belmont Road offers spacious accommodation over three floors. The property has a great range of original features whilst benefiting from modern additions including a modern kitchen. The location alone will guarantee a lifestyle that will appeal to first time buyers due to its proximity to the bustling Belmont Village, and to families that want a super choice of local schools and a great range of local amenities!
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a large open plan living and dining room with a feature hole in the wall fireplace, a dining room and a modern kitchen with stylish high gloss units and an integrated oven & hob. The first floor comprises of two generous bedrooms, a bathroom with a white three piece suite and a separate shower room with a three piece suite. The second floor comprises of a further two well-proportioned bedrooms.External Externally to the front there is a small low maintenance garden and to the rear there is a usable yard that benefits from stylish paving and double door access.
Sydenham Drive is located off the Belmont Road providing easy access to Belfast City Centre and is situated close to a wide range of renowned schools. The excellent range of amenities within Belmont Village are literally at the end of the street, while the local amenities in Ballyhackamore and Holywood are also close at hand.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 26' 5'' x 12' 1'' (8.05m x 3.68m)
- Dining Area 10' 9'' x 8' 6'' (3.27m x 2.59m)
- Kitchen 11' 6'' x 8' 3'' (3.50m x 2.51m)
- Bedroom 1 15' 11'' x 11' 6'' (4.85m x 3.50m)
- Bedroom 2 11' 5'' x 9' 8'' (3.48m x 2.94m)
- Bathroom 8' 5'' x 5' 9'' (2.56m x 1.75m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 3 15' 11'' x 11' 7'' (4.85m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 4 11' 6'' x 9' 7'' (3.50m x 2.92m)
- Attic Room 15' 1'' x 9' 7'' (4.59m x 2.92m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.