Nearly New, Just For You!
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a recently constructed home with a fantastic semi-rural location that is convenient to both South and East Belfast. The design of the property is very much centred around modern day living, with more than enough reception space, plenty of bathrooms and spacious bedrooms. The superb kitchen, living and dining room will certainly be the focal point and is sure to impress. The property as you would expect is in pristine condition and just requires lucky new owners and their belongings.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, a spacious lounge with space to fit a stove or a fireplace, an office or fourth bed, a modern shower room, a superb open plan kitchen/living/dining room with a centre island and high end integrated appliances and a utility room. Upstairs comprises three bedrooms - one with an en-suite shower room, and a contemporary bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
Outside there is a double garage with a room above that benefits from a shower room. It is accessed via an external staircase and could be used as an office, a games room or as a further bedroom for a teenager. To the front of the property is a spacious tarmac driveway providing ample off-street parking. The rear garden is laid in lawn and is very private with no overlooking properties to the rear.
Crossnacreevy is located on the outskirts of East Belfast and offers convenient access to a the motorway and dual carriageway road network making it an ideal commuter location for those travelling in and around the City. For those travelling further afield the George Best City Airport is just four miles away and the Belfast International Airport twenty five miles away. There is a good choice of schools in the area including Lagan College and Grosvenor Grammar School.
To arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.98m x 3.61m (16'4" x 11'10")
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 6.58m x 5.59m (21'7" x 18'4")
- Utility Room 2.03m x 2.26m (6'8" x 7'5")
- Study/Office/Bedroom 2.97m x 2.26m (9'9" x 7'5")
- Shower Room 2.72m x 2.26m (8'11" x 7'5")
- Bedroom 1 2.84m x 4.57m (9'4" x 15')
- Bedroom 2 3.68m x 3.58m (12'1" x 11'9")
- Bedroom 3 5.38m x 2.24m (17'8" x 7'4")
- Bathroom 2.46m x 3.25m (8'1" x 10'8")
- Office/Guest Bedroom 6.20m x 5.18m (20'4" x 17')
- Shower Room
- Double Garage 6.20m x 5.18m (20'4" x 17')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.