This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a spacious detached property located in the much sought after Carnalea area of Bangor. The property was built by the current owner in such a way to take in the superb views out to the Irish Sea. As a result the living space is on the first floor along with a balcony which is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a drink while taking in the view. It further offers plenty of reception space, fantastic gardens, four double bedrooms, two garages that would suit those with a messy hobby and an office for working at home.
The entrance level comprises a spacious lounge with dual aspect windows, a living room with access to a balcony, a kitchen with a good range of fitted units and with access to a balcony, a double bedroom and a modern shower room. The ground floor comprises three double bedrooms, an office, a bathroom with a three-piece suite and an integral garage. The basement level offers a workshop or garage.
The property sits behind a mature hedge on a spacious and private site. To the front there is a driveway providing plenty of parking and a well-kept lawn. To the rear the garden is laid in lawn and there is a lovely patio area to enjoy.
Carnalea is always a particularly sought after address due to its ideal location offering ease of access to Belfast and Bangor – with both rail and bus routes at either end of Station Road. The property is located a short stroll away from the coastal path between Holywood and Bangor and also Carnalea Golf Club. A Sunday morning stroll along the beach, followed by a round of golf – finished with a beautiful meal in the clubhouse.
PLEASE NOTE: Part of the rear garden is a site and will be built on in the near future. The site has direct access from Carnalea Park.
- FIRST FLOOR / ENTRANCE LEVEL
- Entrance Hall 2.77m x 5.82m (9'1" x 19'1")
- Living / Dining Room 5.36m x 4.37m (17'7" x 14'4")
- Lounge 5.87m x 4.09m (19'3" x 13'5")
- Kitchen 2.97m x 4.24m (9'9" x 13'11")
- Shower Room 2.77m x 1.78m (9'1" x 5'10")
- Bedroom 4 3.66m x 3.89m (12' x 12'9")
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hallway / Landing 2.77m x 5.79m (9'1" x 19')
- Bedroom 1 5.28m x 4.37m (17'4" x 14'4")
- Bedroom 2 3.66m x 3.89m (12' x 12'9")
- Bedroom 3 2.97m x 4.24m (9'9" x 13'11")
- Office 3.66m x 1.73m (12' x 5'8")
- Bathroom 1.78m x 2.74m (5'10" x 9')
- Integral Garage 5.87m x 3.99m (19'3" x 13'1")
- Workshop / Garage 6.15m x 4.14m (20'2" x 13'7")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.