Robbys a Winner!
This is a very well presented semi-detached home benefitting from a private aspect to rear with idyllic countryside views, occupying a prime site within the ever popular Edgewater development.
This particular property benefits from a great layout that can be utilised to suit the occupiers requirements and offers a wealth of bright and notably spacious accommodation arranged over two floors. Briefly comprising a spacious entrance hall with a ground floor WC, a large lounge with a feature fireplace and square bay window, and a bright and airy kitchen with good range of units and built in appliances that opens into a dining area and sunroom.
Upstairs there are three well proportioned bedrooms – the master with an ensuite shower room and separate family bathroom with a modern white suite. One of the highlights of this property has to be the south facing rear garden that offers a great privacy as it over looks surrounding countryside. Overall, the property is well presented and tastefully decorated in neutral tones leaving the lucky new purchaser with little to do but move into and enjoy.
It is located in an established in a popular residential area just a short distance from the picturesque seaside town of Donaghadee. With a wide range of facilities including a variety of shops, award winning restaurants, bowls, tennis, golf, sailing and the historic lighthouse and harbour. Also, within walking distance of Ballyvester beach and The Commons offering coastal walks and delightful scenery.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen / Dining Room 5.77m x 3.89m (18'11" x 12'9")
- Living Room 6.50m x 3.58m (21'4" x 11'9")
- Sunroom 2.49m x 2.08m (8'2" x 6'10")
- Bedroom 1 3.78mx 3.71m (12'5"x 12'2")
- Ensuite Shower Room 2.01m x 0.84m (6'7" x 2'9")
- Bedroom 2 3.56m x 2.92m (11'8" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 3 4.55m x 2.74m (14'11" x 9'0")
- Bathroom 2.84m x 1.73m (9'4" x 5'8")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.