Royal Seal of Approval!
This wonderful property has a private and spacious setting in the prestigious Royal Lodge area of South Belfast. It offers spacious living accommodation, a large rear garden and well-proportioned bedrooms, making it perfect for a growing or established family that want to live in an area that benefits from leading schools and an excellent range of amenities. It benefits from a host of recent upgrades to include a contemporary bathroom, a luxury en-suite and a fantastic kitchen/diner that links effortlessly with the homes reception space where plenty of quality time will be spent. All in all this is a quality home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of any discerning buyer.
Downstairs comprises of an impressive entrance hall with access to a downstairs WC, a lounge with a feature fireplace and a bay window, a family room, an office or a snug, a fabulous kitchen/diner, a conservatory and a utility room. Upstairs comprises of a master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room, a further three double bedrooms and a stunning bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
The front garden is laid in lawn and a spacious tarmac driveway provides ample off-street parking. The rear garden is something really special, it is very private and there is enough space to have a game of tennis or five-a-side football...children of the family will absolutely love it.
Royal Lodge is a very convenient place to live located off the Purdysburn Road with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a fantastic choice of leading schools.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.54m x 3.45m (18'2" x 11'4")
- Family Room 3.61m x 3.45m (11'10" x 11'4")
- Kitchen/Diner 4.50m x 5.79m (14'9" x 19')
- Conservatory 3.84m x 2.84m (12'7" x 9'4")
- Utility Room 1.55m x 3.18m (5'1" x 10'5")
- Office 2.36m x 3.18m (7'9" x 10'5")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 4.67m x 3.15m (15'4" x 10'4")
- En-suite 1.60m x 3.15m (5'3" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 2 3.91m x 3.45m (12'10" x 11'4")
- Bedroom 3 4.52m x 3.25m (14'10" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 4 3.66m x 3.15m (12' x 10'4")
- Bathroom 2.57m x 2.72m (8'5" x 8'11")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.