If you looking for a unique property that offers luxury, an abundance of space, beautiful gardens and peaceful surroundings then look no further. The property is approached via driveway flanked by lawns where rabbits can often be found and immediately you will know that you have arrived somewhere special. A lot of careful planning has gone into creating this home which was completed in 2011. The decor and quality of finish is fabulous with no expense having been spared. With no less than five double bedrooms and no shortage of bathrooms it is perfect for an established family.
Downstairs comprises of a circular hall with a gallery landing, a lounge with a wood burning stove, a guest bedroom with an en-suite, a rear hall, a utility room, a WC and a bespoke kitchen/diner that benefits from a superb range of integrated appliances, Corian work surfaces and gloss units that is open to a family room. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with an en-suite and a walk-in wardrobe, a further three double bedrooms - one with an en-suite and a bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
The property sits on a private site that offers lots of areas to enjoy. For starters, there are two patio areas, one linking to the lounge and the other linking to the open plan kitchen, dining and family room making it perfect for entertaining family and friends. Children will be delighted with the wonderful lawns that provide all the space they could need. There is extensive parking and a double garage with twin doors.
The property is surrounded by County Down countryside. Crossgar, Killyleagh and Downpatrick are all within a short drive. There are number of schools that will add to appeal of families looking in the area. Delamont Country Park is located at the end of the road.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Reception Hall
- Lounge 19' 8'' x 15' 9'' (5.99m x 4.80m)
- Kitchen/Dining 28' 10'' x 15' 0'' (8.78m x 4.57m)
- Open To:
- Family Room 24' 7'' x 23' 3'' (7.49m x 7.08m)
- Utility Room 10' 9'' x 9' 4'' (3.27m x 2.84m)
- Rear Hall
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 20' 0'' x 13' 1'' (6.09m x 3.98m)
- Walk-in Wardrobe
- En-suite 7' 4'' x 6' 1'' (2.23m x 1.85m)
- Bedroom 2 15' 10'' x 14' 9'' (4.82m x 4.49m)
- En-suite 7' 5'' x 5' 9'' (2.26m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 3 15' 8'' x 15' 0'' (4.77m x 4.57m)
- Bedroom 4 15' 8'' x 12' 9'' (4.77m x 3.88m)
- Bedroom 5 15' 9'' x 14' 8'' (4.80m x 4.47m)
- En-suite 6' 10'' x 5' 9'' (2.08m x 1.75m)
- Bathroom 10' 0'' x 9' 2'' (3.05m x 2.79m)
- Double Garage 23' 6'' x 19' 9'' (7.16m x 6.02m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.