A Show Stopper!
This wonderful property is stylishly presented and has a superb finish that is sure to appeal to first time buyers and young families alike. Benefits include one of the largest gardens in the area, a spacious utility room with access to a WC, an integral garage and well-proportioned bedrooms making this a home you can simply move into and enjoy all it has to offer. The kitchen/diner deserves a special mention, it is simply stunning, is fitted with all appliances required for modern day life and has a fabulous centre island ... it is a great space to entertain friends, especially on a summers day with the patio doors open to the garden!
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall, a living room with an oak floor and a feature fireplace, a fantastic kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, a centre island and patio doors to the garden, a utility room, a downstairs WC and an integral garage. Upstairs comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms - one with fitted wardrobes and a luxury bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
To the front is a garden laid in lawn with a driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden is certainly one of the largest in the development and is a great place to entertain and for children to play.
Ballygowan is an ideal place to live with the commute to Belfast an easy ten-minute drive and there is plenty of local transport available within walking distance. Ballygowan offers plenty of local amenities including a chemist, fast food, a petrol station with a convenience store and the all-important off-licence
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.05m x 4.60m (16'7" x 15'1")
- Kitchen/Diner 6.58m x 3.25m (21'7" x 10'8")
- Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
- Bedroom1 4.67m x 3.15m (15'4" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 2 4.22m x 3.00m (13'10" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 3 3.40m x 3.30m (11'2" x 10'10")
- Bathroom 3.00m x 2.24m (9'10" x 7'4")
- Integral Garage 4.72m x 3.45m (15'6" x 11'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.