This fantastic semi-detached property located in the popular Muskett area of Carryduff will appeal to first time buyers and young families. It offers a south facing garden and is stylishly presented throughout leaving the lucky purchaser with little to do once they have collected the keys to their new home. We are sure there will not be many boxes left un-ticked if it is quality and comfort you are looking for in a home.
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious living & dining room with a bay window, an open fire and a wooden floor and a kitchen with a good range of high & low level units. Upstairs comprises of three well-proportioned bedrooms - one with built in storage and a modern bathroom with a white suite.
The front garden is laid in lawn and there is a driveway to the side. The rear garden is south facing, is private with no overlooking properties and offers a lawn and a brick paved patio that is the perfect place to relax.
Muskett is a well kept and very popular area in Carryduff that benefits from its close proximity to the town centre and excellent range of schools and amenities. Local transport to Belfast, Saintfield or Comber is easy accessible.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall 11' 2'' x 7' 10'' (3.40m x 2.39m)
- Living / Dining Room 6.53m x 4.04m (21'5" x 13'3")
- Kitchen 11' 8'' x 8' 8'' (3.55m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 1 13' 0'' x 8' 10'' (3.96m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 2 11' 4'' x 10' 0'' (3.45m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3 8' 1'' x 7' 11'' (2.46m x 2.41m)
- Bathroom 8' 2'' x 5' 10'' (2.49m x 1.78m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.