What Everyone Wants!
This stunning detached property constructed in 2016 offers spacious, modern and beautifully presented accommodation that is perfect for families seeking a home with a peaceful yet convenient rural setting and wonderful countryside views. The property benefits from an excellent EPC rating ensuring your hard earned money can be spent on the finer things in life. The fabulous open plan kitchen, dining and family room couldn't fail to impress and will be the main focal point providing superb space for cosy nights in front of the wood burning stove, to entertaining on special occasions.
The entrance level comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a fabulous living room with a feature fireplace and a wood burning stove and a master bedroom with an en-suite and a walk-in wardrobe. Up half a flight of stairs leads you to a stunning open plan 'Wrights' kitchen/diner and family with a centre island and a vaulted ceiling and a wood burning stove to the family area, a utility room with access to a WC and an integral garage. Upstairs offers three well-proportioned bedrooms and a luxury bathroom.
There is ample parking available on the driveway to the front and side of the property that leads to an integral garage. There are gardens laid in lawn and a patio area that is the perfect place to enjoy a drink or two and vegetable patches to produce you own produce.
The property is conveniently located between Ballynahinch which is three miles away and Saintfield which is four miles away. A good choice of schools and amenities are within a short drive while Belfast is within easy commuting distance.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.61m x 4.01m (18'5" x 13'2")
- Kitchen / Diner 5.08m x 6.15m (16'8" x 20'2")
- Open To:
- Family Room 4.06m x 4.83m (13'4" x 15'10")
- Utility Room 2.01m x 3.68m (6'7" x 12'1")
- Master Bedroom 3.63m x 4.01m (11'11" x 13'2")
- En-suite 1.83m x 2.29m (6' x 7'6")
- Walk-in Wardrobe 1.91m x 1.63m (6'3" x 5'4")
- Bedroom 2 3.30m x 3.48m (10'10" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 3 3.12m x 4.04m (10'3" x 13'3")
- Bedroom 4 2.36m x 4.37m (7'9" x 14'4")
- Bathroom 2.18m x 4.01m (7'2" x 13'2")
- Integral Garage 3.71m x 5.11m (12'2" x 16'9")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.