The Way Forward!
This stunning five bedroom detached family home is sure to impress with its stunning décor and amazing quality of finish throughout. It is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Saintfield and has the added bonus of open countryside views to the rear. This perfectly presented and well thought out home has flexible accommodation and ensures enjoyable and luxurious family living is guaranteed for any growing or established family. Plenty of enjoyable evenings will be spent relaxing in the fully enclosed rear garden with its paved patio area.
The downstairs comprises of a large entrance hall with a marble tiled floor, a formal dining room, a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace, a large bespoke kitchen with solid oak units, granite work surfaces, a Belfast sink and space for a range cooker, a matching utility room with a range of units and plumbing for white goods, a sun room with a ceramic tiled floor and French doors leading to the rear garden, and a useful downstairs guest W.C. Upstairs comprises of five well-proportioned bedrooms - four of which are doubles and the master benefitting from an en-suite shower room, and a luxurious family bathroom that is fully tiled and benefits from a separate shower and a bath.
There is a spacious tarmac driveway with excellent parking space and a garden laid in lawn. The rear garden is laid in lawn, is fully enclosed, enjoys open countryside and has a paved patio area.
Old Coach Way is ideally located within walking distance to Saintfield Main Street. Saintfield while being small and quaint seems to offer everything you could possibly need with a wide range of shops, eateries and boutiques. Local schools have a growing reputation as being some of the best in the province and the village has a great community feel.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 21' 4'' x 13' 5'' (6.50m x 4.09m)
- Dining Room 15' 5'' x 11' 4'' (4.70m x 3.45m)
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room 28' 2'' x 14' 3'' (8.58m x 4.34m)
- Sun Room 13' 1'' x 11' 2'' (3.98m x 3.40m)
- Utility Room 10' 8'' x 4' 9'' (3.25m x 1.45m)
- Bedroom 1 16' 10'' x 13' 6'' (5.13m x 4.11m)
- Bedroom 2 14' 5'' x 11' 5'' (4.39m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 3 12' 10'' x 10' 7'' (3.91m x 3.22m)
- Bedroom 4 11' 5'' x 10' 8'' (3.48m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 5/Study 11' 3'' x 7' 11'' (3.43m x 2.41m)
- Family Bathroom 10' 8'' x 8' 7'' (3.25m x 2.61m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Garage 19' 3'' x 10' 11'' (5.86m x 3.32m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.