This superior family home is absolutely perfect for modern day family life with an abundance of flexible accommodation and home comforts for any growing or established family. It is beautifully presented throughout and has an abundance of features to grab the attention. The location is second to none with the some the best schools in the province and a host of Lisburn Road amenities on your doorstep!
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with a feature solid wood floor and benefits from a guest wc, a drawing room with stunning dual aspect windows, patio door and a feature marble fireplace, a sunroom with a vaulted ceiling that leads to a large private patio area, a family room with a feature leaded glass windows and a modern fireplace opening onto the luxury kitchen with a superb range of units, a feature centre island and a useful utility room with pitched ceiling.
Upstairs offers superb accommodation for a large or growing family with four well-proportioned bedrooms, the master benefitting from an en-suite shower room and built in robes. There is a luxury family bathroom with a large bath and a separate shower.
The rear of the property gets the sun all day and you can relax on a very large brick paved patio area that can be accessed from the kitchen, drawing room and sunroom. The property benefits from underfloor heating in the kitchen, dining and living room.
The location could not be more convenient. Only five minutes from the M1/M2 with easy access to the city centre and all arterial routes. Leading schools, shops, parks and golf clubs are all easily accessible. The property also has electric gates leading to off street parking for one car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.ukSee detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance hall
- Cloakroom 1.78m x 3.30m (5'10 x 10'10)
- Kitchen 4.83m x 3.30m (15'10 x 10'10)
- Living / Dining room 6.78m x 3.33m (22'3 x 10'11)
- Utility 4.75m x 1.37m (15'7 x 4'6)
- Boiler room
- Drawing room 5.79m x 3.78m (19' x 12'5)
- Sun room 4.24m x 2.74m (13'11 x 9')
- Bedroom 1 including Dressing area 6.60m x 3.96m (21'8 x 13')
- Ensuite 3.30m x 1.19m (10'10 x 3'11)
- Bedroom 2 3.94m x 3.35m (12'11 x 11')
- Bedroom 3 3.35m x 3.18m (11' x 10'5)
- Bedroom 4 2.84m x 2.41m (9'4 x 7'11)
- Bathroom 2.67m x 2.24m (8'9 x 7'4)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.