Situated on a private elevated plot, this detached bungalow offers the right buyer the opportunity to create their dream home. Constructed approximately 35 years ago, this property offers superb panoramic views over the Purdysburn Estate, towards the Lagan Valley area and surrounding countryside. This property does require some modernising in places but represents a great opportunity to purchase a home with endless potential.
The property inside has been well thought out and offers great accommodation on one level. Internally the property comprises of a spacious entrance hall, to the right is a bright and spacious lounge with a feature fireplace that flows into a dining area via French doors. There is also a bright sun room that takes advantage of the surrounding countryside views and a large kitchen/diner with a great range of kitchen units. Beyond this is a useful utility room and WC. The left side of the bungalow offers three well proportioned bedrooms, the master with an en suite shower room and a separate family bathroom.
Outside the property sits on approximately 0.25 acre site that is currently laid in grass and offers uninterrupted views on all fronts. The property is approached by a private laneway that is owned by a neighbouring property with no. 29 having right of way.
Mill Road West is a convenient location off the Old Saintfield Road, only a two minute drive from the main Saintfield Road, the Cairnshill Park & Ride, transport links and leading primary and post primary schools. The property does need some updating, however with right fit and finish this could be a stunning home.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.88m x 4.34m (16'0" x 14'3")
- Dining Area 4.09m x 3.15m (13'5" x 10'4")
- Sun Room 4.19m x 2.90m (13'9" x 9'6")
- Kitchen 4.45m x 3.20m (14'7" x 10'6")
- Utility Room 3.45m x 1.75m (11'4" x 5'9")
- Bedroom 1 3.28m x 3.05m (10'9" x 10'0")
- Bedroom 2 4.32m x 2.57m (14'2" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 3 3.07m x 3.05m (10'1" x 10'0")
- Bathroom 2.97m x 1.78m (9'9" x 5'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.