There are too many adjectives that could be used to describe this simply stunning and unique family home that has a perfect mix of modern architecture and comfortable living. Extensive gardens with a children’s play area, a private decked area and a Scandinavian style log cabin in the garden provides a tranquil place to relax or entertain.
The wow factor is obvious the second you enter the front door with unique features such as the sliding glass door to the spacious lounge and the centre piece wood-burning stove that was featured in the Ulster Tatler. The luxury kitchen from Brookvale more than meets the current demands of modern-day family life with an open plan living and dining area that benefits from floor to ceiling glass walls and delightful views over the garden. A matching utility room, two downstairs toilets and an integral workshop ensures there is an abundance of luxury and comfortable living space downstairs.
Upstairs is simply stunning! The four double bedrooms are beautifully decorated and the master bedroom has a luxury ensuite shower room and a Juliette balcony with lovely views over the impressive garden and the countryside beyond. The spacious family bathroom has luxury white suite with a separate shower and bath.
A large fifth bedroom is located above the workshop and has its own access including a downstairs W.C. at the bottom of the stairs making it ideal for use as a granny flat, private space for a teenager or as office space if you wished to work from home.
The lucky purchaser can look forward to contemporary living with delightful gardens to enjoy in the countryside with Belfast, Carryduff and Comber all within a short drive.
To arrange a viewing of this fabulous home please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550. www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Lounge & Dining room 5.94m x 10.19m (19'6 x 33'5)
- Kitchen / Living / Dining room 10.19m x 7.26m (33'5 x 23'10)
- Utility room 1.60m x 3.45m (5'3 x 11'4)
- WC 1.91m x 1.68m (6'3 x 5'6)
- Master bedroom 5.87m x 3.71m (19'3 x 12'2)
- Ensuite 4.22m x 1.50m (13'10 x 4'11)
- Bedroom 2 5.87m x 3.53m (19'3 x 11'7)
- Bedroom 3 4.22m x 3.56m (13'10 x 11'8)
- Bedroom 4 4.22m x 2.82m (13'10 x 9'3)
- Bathroom 4.22m x 1.96m (13'10 x 6'5)
- Workshop 5.61m x 5.11m (18'5 x 16'9)
- Games room 7.09m x 5.13m (23'3 x 16'10)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.