This spacious detached home is presented to the highest of standards, with no expense spared and a tasteful décor lavished on it. The property is literally ready to move into and enjoy, both inside and out. It benefits from a generous site including a private rear garden that is fully enclosed making it ideal for children playing. If you are searching for a home that boasts space, a stylish décor, attractive outdoor space and has a great range of local amenities and schools close by, then this wonderful property should be at the top of your list.
Downstairs comprises a large lounge with ample dining space and French doors to a lovely sun-room with pleasant views over the tidy rear garden, a separate living room that is wired for sky tv and benefits from a gas fire, a modern light grey kitchen with an excellent range of units and built in appliances and a gas hob that leads to a matching utility room and downstairs wc. Upstairs are three double bedrooms, the master being particularly spacious and benefiting from an en suite shower room with a power shower and last but not least a superb family bathroom with a separate bath and shower cubicle with an electric shower.
This is one of those properties that makes you pleased to come home too, with an immaculate front garden, off street parking for four cars and a detached garage to benefit from. The rear of the property is a delight to spend the summer months in with sun all day long and complete privacy.
Beechfield Manor is a quiet and much sought after location in Aghalee and is close to local amenities, children’s day care, shops, schools and is on an easy connection route to all Lurgan and Lisburn schools.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.58m x 3.53m (11'9" x 11'7")
- Lounge/Dining Room 6.40m x 3.58m (21'0" x 11'9")
- Sun Room 3.58m x 3.56m (11'9" x 11'8")
- Kitchen 3.96m x 3.00m (13'0" x 9'10")
- Utility Room 2.01m x 1.68m (6'7" x 5'6")
- Downstairs W.C
- Master Bedroom 4.75m x 3.58m (15'7" x 11'9")
- En-Suite Shower Room 2.11m x 1.75m (6'11" x 5'9")
- Bedroom 2 3.58m 3.51m (11'9" 11'6")
- Bedroom 3 3.58m x 3.05m (11'9" x 10'0")
- Bathroom 3.48m x 1.73m (11'5" x 5'8")
- Garage 6 x 3.9 (19'8" x 12'9")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.