Love the High Life!
This fine home is bursting with character and has something a little special about it! The elevated living, the surrounding greenery, the privacy and views from the front set it apart from the norm. All the living accommodation is on the upper floor and the huge open plan kitchen, living and dining room is sure to be a big selling point with those who enjoy entertaining family and friends or relaxing in an open yet comfortable environment.
The upper floor comprises a bright and welcoming entrance hall, a large open plan kitchen, living and dining room, a separate formal lounge with an open fire, a luxury family bathroom and a bedroom. Downstairs are two bedrooms – the master with a luxury wet-room and a walk in dressing room.
The property sits on a generous site with two superb areas to enjoy outside ensuring you do not miss a minute of sunshine when we are lucky enough to get some! The full length front balcony is a great place to watch the sunset and the decked rear is a brilliant place to host a BBQ or just relax with a drink in your hand. All in all this property offers a superb lifestyle both internally and externally!
Myrtledene is a very popular location with its excellent range of amenities and being within the catchment area for leading schools. The park and ride into Belfast City is within walking distance, ensuring the trip to work is as stress free as possible!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 6.10m x 3.61m (20 x 11'10)
- Kitchen / Dining 7.01m x 3.89m (23' x 12'9)
- Sunroom 3.66m x 2.34m (12 x 7'8)
- Bedroom 3 3.23m x 3.71m (10'7 x 12'2)
- Bathroom 3.48m x 2.69m (11'5 x 8'10)
- Bedroom 1 3.38m x 3.56m (11'1 x 11'8)
- Wet room
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 2.59m x 3.28m (8'6 x 10'9)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.