Private, Peaceful & Perfect!
This property has been designed to offer spacious accommodation that will meet the demands of families. You will be struck by the purposeful layout and the self-contained annex could be utilised as a granny flat or as work premises. The flexible accommodation is sure to satisfy all ages, from the younger children that want to play in the surrounding gardens through to the adults who need their own space.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a central staircase, a living room with a Inglenook fireplace and an oak floor, a family room with a vaulted ceiling and a floor to ceiling brick fireplace with a sleeper mantel and a stove, a fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, a matching centre island and dining space. There is a utility room, a home office, a cloakroom/wc and access to the double garage. Upstairs comprises of a gallery landing with a half moon window offering views over the lake, a master suite with a walk in wardrobe and an en-suite, a further five bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property sits on a site of just over 2 acres and is surrounded by wonderful gardens. The driveway is accessed via gates and leads to a brick paved parking area in front of the double garage with remote electric doors. The patio is ideal for those who like to entertain and with access to the kitchen it will be a pleasure to have friends and family round. The majority of gardens are laid in lawn with mature trees. To the right of the property is a detached double garage with kennels and an upstairs room which could be converted.
The property is surrounded by picturesque countryside yet Belfast and Lisburn are within easy commuting distance. Local amenities are not far way with Hillsborough, Dromore and Ballynahinch all within a short drive.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Reception Hall 31' 0'' x 14' 11'' (9.44m x 4.54m)
- Living Room 25' 10'' x 16' 2'' (7.87m x 4.92m)
- Family Room 18' 0'' x 15' 9'' (5.48m x 4.80m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room 25' 10'' x 16' 5'' (7.87m x 5.00m)
- Study 9' 3'' x 8' 9'' (2.82m x 2.66m)
- Utility Room 10' 3'' x 8' 5'' (3.12m x 2.56m)
- Double Integral Garage 30' 9'' x 26' 0'' (9.37m x 7.92m)
- Bedroom 1 26' 0'' x 23' 9'' (7.92m x 7.23m)
- Walk in Wardrobe 0' 0'' x 0' 0'' (0.00m x 0m)
- En Suite Bathroom 14' 10'' x 11' 2'' (4.52m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 2 16' 7'' x 13' 0'' (5.05m x 3.96m)
- Bedroom 3 16' 7'' x 13' 2'' (5.05m x 4.01m)
- Bedroom 4 16' 6'' x 12' 9'' (5.03m x 3.88m)
- Bedroom 5 16' 6'' x 12' 9'' (5.03m x 3.88m)
- Playroom/Bedroom 6 16' 1'' x 8' 10'' (4.90m x 2.69m)
- Family Bathroom 11' 9'' x 8' 9'' (3.58m x 2.66m)
- Kennel 17' 10'' x 13' 1'' (5.43m x 3.98m)
- Garage 34' 7'' x 24' 3'' (10.53m x 7.39m)
- Home Office/ Games Room 34' 7'' x 24' 3'' (10.53m x 7.39m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.