This wonderful bungalow is tucked away offering complete privacy yet it is convenient to everything Carrickfergus has to offer. Rarely do you get to drive through a fishery to reach your home, but that is exactly the case with this fine home. The property offers spacious, beautifully presented accommodation that will meet the demands of any growing or an established family that want peace & quiet, but also want to be close to schools and amenities.
The bungalow comprises an impressive and spacious hall, a beautiful lounge with a feature cast iron stove, a family room with double doors to the garden and with access to the kitchen, a wonderful kitchen open plan to a dining area, a utility room, a home office and a cloakroom. All four bedrooms are well-proportioned doubles, the master with a modern en-suite and there is a contemporary bathroom with a separate bath and a wet room style shower.
The property sits proudly on a site of approximately 0.5 acres that borders the countryside and offers incredible views. There is an abundance of parking space, lawns to enjoy, a fantastic pond, a concrete yard with a garage, and an enclosed patio and decked area where plenty of alfresco dining will be enjoyed.
You wouldn't know it when at the property, but local amenities are aplenty to include excellent schools, a golf course, rugby club, horse riding school, train station and Tesco Extra.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Reception Hall
- Lounge 4.98m x 6.07m (16'4" x 19'11")
- Family Room 3.00m x 4.27m (9'10" x 14')
- Kitchen 4.09m x 5.33m (13'5" x 17'6")
- Open To:
- Dining Area 3.05m x 3.05m (10' x 10')
- Pantry 1.93m x 1.70m (6'4" x 5'7")
- Utility Room 2.82m x 2.57m (9'3" x 8'5")
- Cloakroom 3.58m x 2.90m (11'9" x 9'6")
- Office 3.23m x 1.60m (10'7" x 5'3")
- Master Bedroom 4.98m x 3.91m (16'4" x 12'10")
- En-suite 1.88m x 2.06m (6'2" x 6'9")
- Bedroom 2 4.95m x 3.35m (16'3" x 11')
- Bedroom 3 4.14m x 3.05m (13'7" x 10')
- Bedroom 4 4.14m x 3.05m (13'7" x 10')
- Bathroom 4.14m x 2.72m (13'7" x 8'11")
- Garage 4.06m x 4.70m (13'4" x 15'5")
- Covered Shed 4.06m x 3.81m (13'4" x 12'6")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.