This superb chain free, semi-detached property has been very well-cared for over the years and is located in the popular Castlereagh area of East Belfast. It already benefits from large well-proportioned rooms and a bright interior that has recently been repainted and new carpets fitted throughout. It is just waiting for the lucky purchaser to come along and put their own stamp on it.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a guest w.c., a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace and a bay window, a dining room and a fitted oak kitchen with a useful pantry. The entrance hall and dining room both benefit from original parquet flooring underneath the carpets and just need restored to their original glory. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a three piece suite. The property is oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout.
The property further benefits from a detached garage with power and a useful car port and off street parking for 2-3 cars. The front garden is laid in lawn and the fully enclosed private rear garden is laid in lawn, with mature trees and shrubs with raised beds and an area for a greenhouse, perfect for those with green fingers!
The area is host to a number of leading schools and benefits from excellent transport links with the nearest bus stop direct to the City Centre right outside your front door. Local amenities include Forestside Shopping Centre, Lisnasharragh Leisure Centre, National Trust Cregagh Glen Walk and easy access to Dundonald and Ballyhackamore!
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.91m x 3.23m (12'10" x 10'7")
- Family/Dining Room 4.19m x 3.23m (13'9" x 10'7")
- Kitchen 3.78m x 2.24m (12'5" x 7'4")
- Downstairs W.C.
- Bedroom 1 4.22m x 3.25m (13'10" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 2 3.91m x 3.23m (12'10" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 3 2.92m x 2.29m (9'7" x 7'6")
- Bathroom 3.58m x 2.24m (11'9" x 7'4")
- Garage 4.88m x 2.97m (16'0" x 9'9")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.