This wonderful semi-detached property has been extended to create a spacious home located in the heart of Carryduff. The extension is perfectly suited to young couples who like to entertain friends with a dinner party and for families that need extra reception space as well as an extra shower room to help with the morning rush. It is stylishly finished and in superb condition ensuring you can enjoy all it has to offer from day one.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with under stair storage, a lovely living room with a feature fireplace and a bay window, a superb kitchen with integrated appliances and a breakfast bar, a utility room, a fabulous family and dining room with patio doors to the garden and a shower room with contemporary tiles and a three-piece suite. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a modern shower room.
To the front is a spacious garden laid in lawn with mature trees providing privacy. To the side and rear there are low maintenance gardens and a patio area where you can enjoy some outdoor dining.
Muskett Road is just off the main Ballynahinch Road and is within walking distance of Carryduff town centre which offers an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing of this super property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.01m x 3.73m (13'2" x 12'3")
- Kitchen 6.53m x 2.59m (21'5" x 8'6")
- Open To:
- Family / Dining Room 4.57m x 3.58m (15' x 11'9")
- Utility Room 1.80m x 1.60m (5'11" x 5'3")
- Shower Room 1.80m x 1.68m (5'11" x 5'6")
- Bedroom 1 3.96m x 2.69m (13' x 8'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 2.64m (11'4" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 3 2.46m x 2.41m (8'1" x 7'11")
- Shower Room 2.44m x 1.70m (8' x 5'7")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.