This spacious detached home has the perfect set-up for a growing or established family. It offers flexible accommodation, a private & generous end of cul-de-sac setting and no onward chain. The excellent location within the catchment area for leading schools will be a big attraction for parents and the local shops are only a short stroll away. Further benefits include lovely views, wonderful surrounding gardens with the added appeal of a south facing aspect making it perfect for a summer BBQ,
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with built-in storage and access to a WC, a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace, a formal dining room with patio doors to the rear garden, a family room or further bedroom, a kitchen with solid wood and space for a dining table, two bedrooms and a bathroom with a separate bath and shower enclosure. Upstairs comprises of two well-proportioned bedrooms and a shower room with a three piece suite.
The property sits on a generous site with well-maintained front, side and rear gardens. There is a tarmac driveway providing ample off-street parking leading to the detached garage which benefits from a utility area. The rear garden is south facing ensuring that catching some sunshine when it makes an appearance a pleasure and ideal for having friends and family round for a tasty bite to eat.
The Windermere area is a superb place to live located just off the Ballymaconaghy Road ensuring easy access to the City Centre and close to amenities including Forestside Shopping Centre, Tesco's at Newtownbreda and the fabulous Four Winds restaurant that has a lounge, wine bar and grill. Schools for all ages are in the surrounding area and public transport is on your doorstep.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.41m x 4.17m (17'9" x 13'8")
- Dining Room 3.25m x 3.25m (10'8" x 10'8")
- Kitchen 4.27m x 3.56m (14' x 11'8")
- Downstairs WC
- Family Room / Bedroom 1 4.27m x 3.25m (14' x 10'8")
- Bedroom 2 4.04m x 3.25m (13'3" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 3 2.97m x 2.67m (9'9" x 8'9")
- Bathroom 3.25m x 2.36m (10'8" x 7'9")
- Bedroom 4 4.70m x 2.72m (15'5" x 8'11")
- Walk-in Wardrobe
- Store Room 3.68m x 3.23m (12'1" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 5 4.17m x 4.14m (13'8" x 13'7")
- Walk-in Wardrobe
- Shower Room 1.70m x 2.18m (5'7" x 7'2")
- Garage / Utility Area 5.69m x 3.38m (18'8" x 11'1")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.