This stunning family home is absolutely perfect for modern day family life with enough flexible accommodation and comfort for any growing or established family. It is beautifully presented throughout and has an abundance of features to grab the attention… especially the very impressive man-cave in the roof-space and hardcore gym below the decking!
This attractive home is accessed via electric gates and has plenty of parking available. The impressive entrance hall has feature wood panelling and benefits from storage under the stairs and leads to an impressive lounge with a bay window and a gas stove, an extended family room with a feature fireplace with an open fire, an office or study which is now highly sought after, a guest WC and a wonderful open plan kitchen, dining and living room. The gas fired Aga range keeps the kitchen warm no matter what the weather and there is a matching walnut utility room off the kitchen.
Upstairs offers superb accommodation for a large or growing family with five well-proportioned bedrooms, the master benefitting from a luxury en-suite shower room and fitted walnut wardrobes. There is a luxury family bathroom with a large bath and a separate shower. A wonderful feature that is sure to be a big hit with kids is the roof-space that has been cleverly utilised as a games room - there is space for a pool table, a TV area and it is just a great place to unwind or relax.
The rear of the property gets the sun all day and you can relax on a very large elevated deck that can be accessed from the utility room or there is a good-sized flat lawn that is ideal for kids playing or pets. A secret room has been built below the deck that is currently used as a gym with weights and floor space.
The location could not be more convenient. Only five minutes from the M1/M2 with easy access to the city centre and all arterial routes. Leading schools, shops, parks and golf clubs are all close .
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen/Living/Dining room 9.17m x 5.74m (30'1 x 18'10)
- Utility room 2.69m x 1.93m (8'10 x 6'4)
- Lounge 6.65m x 4.01m (21'10 x 13'2)
- Family room 4.57m x 3.94m (15' x 12'11)
- Office 2.82m x 2.11m (9'3 x 6'11)
- Master bedroom 4.34m x 3.66m (14'3 x 12')
- Bedroom 2 4.55m x 3.94m (14'11 x 12'11)
- Bedroom 3 4.09m x 2.69m (13'5 x 8'10)
- Bedroom 4 3.81m x 2.72m (12'6 x 8'11)
- Bedroom 5 3.30m x 2.79m (10'10 x 9'2)
- Bathroom 3.66m x 2.39m (12' x 7'10)
- Floored roof space 6.15m x 5.72m (20'2 x 18'9)
- Gym 4.11m 3.00m (13'6 9'10)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.