Mature & Magnificent!
The scale of this family home and the mature site of approximately half an acre will absolutely blow you away, especially if you have a growing or sizeable family! The versatile and generous accommodation is sure to offer exactly what any family needs that could certainly be adapted to suit over the years. This very well built family home is in perfect order and it is clear the current owners have looked after it with pride throughout their wonderful time here.
There is selection of reception rooms on the ground floor that is sure to satisfy the entire family, it offers plenty of room for large family gatherings and also plenty of opportunity for some peace and quiet or perhaps for those that work from home. Of particular interest is the size of the parking bay to the rear, which would lend itself perfectly to a business parking vans or perhaps the storage of a caravan or boat for example. The country style kitchen offers plenty of open plan dining space and leads to a rear hall with a utility room and guest WC. Upstairs are five double bedrooms, and of particular note on this floor is the master suite which is separate from the rest of the house – offering an ensuite and a dressing area. This suite could also lend itself to those hoping for a granny flat per say, due to the separation from the other bedrooms.
The delightful grounds of the property are in perfect order from front to back. The front garden has been beautifully landscaped and has feature lighting installed to show it off at night, and the rear garden benefits from high surrounding hedges ensuring you can enjoy the landscaping in complete privacy. Beautiful views are on show throughout the property ensuring this is a pleasurable home that should bring your family years of spacious happiness!
It is located between Carryduff and Lisburn in the Carr area meaning you have easy access to Shaws Bridge and there are plenty of super schools and amenities close by.
- Entrance Hall / Sun Room 3.43m x 2.67m (11'3" x 8'9")
- Reception Hall
- Lounge 6.88m x 4.78m (22'7" x 15'8")
- Living Room 4.78m x 3.68m (15'8" x 12'1")
- Dining Room 3.73m x 3.58m (12'3" x 11'9")
- Kitchen 5.36m x 3.68m (17'7" x 12'1")
- Utility Room 3.07m x 2.26m (10'1" x 7'5")
- Study 2.39m x 1.88m (7'10" x 6'2")
- Cloakroom 2.44m x 2.44m (8'0" x 8'0")
- Rear Hall 2.39m x 2.26m (7'10" x 7'5")
- Bedroom 1 5.38m x 4.14m (17'8" x 13'7")
- Walk-in Wardrobe 3.48m x 2.36m (11'5" x 7'9")
- Bedroom 2 3.68m x 3.63m (12'1" x 11'11")
- Shower Room 3.71m x 2.26m (12'2" x 7'5")
- Bedroom 3 4.78m x 3.71m (15'8" x 12'2")
- Bedroom 4 6.20m x 3.66m (20'4" x 12'0")
- En-Suite Shower Room 2.18m x 1.80m (7'2" x 5'11")
- Bedroom 5 / Office 3.61m x 2.16m (11'10" x 7'1")
- Bathroom 3.68m x 2.24m (12'1" x 7'4")
- Garage 7.52m x 3.18m (24'8" x 10'5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.