Cottage in the City!
It is a pleasure to come across such a unique detached property that is what can only be described as a hidden gem set off the Ravenhill Road. The cottage style will certainly be attractive to a wide range of purchasers… from first time buyers and couples wanting the convenience of city living with parks, golf courses and amenities within walking distance, to those considering downsizing who want privacy and a home that is easy to maintain.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall , a spacious living room with a stove, a dining room, a kitchen that has access to a laundry room and a modern shower room. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
The property is accessed via a private that leads to a generous parking area. To one side of the property there is a lean to that runs the length of property providing excellent storage. To the other side of the property is a fantastic patio area and a lawn which are complimented by a selection of plants & shrubs.
Being located close to the city centre, within walking distance to the Ormeau Park & Golf Club, very close to many of the country’s top schools and not far from Forestside Shopping Centre this unique home has a lot to offer when it comes to convenience. The bustling and ever popular Ormeau Road is within walking distance where there are a fantastic choice of cafes, restaurants and bars to sample and enjoy.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.67m x 3.15m (15'4" x 10'4")
- Dining Room 4.67m x 3.30m (15'4" x 10'10")
- Kitchen 4.65m x 2.08m (15'3" x 6'10")
- Shower Room 1.88m x 1.88m (6'2" x 6'2")
- Bedroom 1 3.71m x 2.77m (12'2" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 2 3.71m x 3.63m (12'2" x 11'11")
- Bathroom 1.78m x 1.50m (5'10" x 4'11")
- Store/Lean To 9.35m x 1.75m (30'8" x 5'9")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.