Feeling fabulous & new!
This pristine home is literally ready to move into ensuring you can take full advantage of the premier location and surroundings. To live in the heart of Ballyhackamore with an abundant list of eateries, shops and pubs, not to mention the lovely parks, super schools and everything else you could possible need is a real treat. The property is located on the main Upper Newtownards Road but has private access from Winston Gardens and off-street parking. It is lovely and private due to high mature hedges and offers relatively hassle free living due to the easily maintained gardens.
The very generous accommodation is spread over three floors, the downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a large lounge with a feature fireplace, a guest WC, a modern walnut kitchen with a breakfast bar and a utility area and a super sunroom with access to a private patio for your morning coffee. The first floor has three double bedrooms, the master benefitting from an ensuite shower room and a family bathroom with a modern white suite. The top floor has two large bedrooms that would be perfect for use a an office and a shower room.
The location really is second to none with everything you could possibly need being close by, including the very well respected Greenwood Primary School literally across the road. You certainly won’t be short of choice of restaurants and pubs to visit and Dave Kane Cycles will keep you right when you need to burn off the excess calories!
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Please note the Lounge & Master bedroom photographs have digital furniture included.
- Entrance hall
- Living room 5.03m x 4.50m (16'6 x 14'9)
- Kitchen 3.15m x 6.02m (10'4 x 19'9)
- Sun room 3.61m x 4.57m (11'10 x 15)
- Master bedroom 5.05m x 4.52m (16'7 x 14'10)
- Ensuite 3.48m x 1.37m (11'5 x 4'6)
- Bedroom 2 3.94m x 6.05m (12'11 x 19'10)
- Shower room 2.16m x 1.70m (7'1 x 5'7)
- Bedroom 3 3.12m x 6.05m (10'3 x 19'10)
- Bedroom 4 4.01m x 3.15m (13'2 x 10'4)
- Bedroom 5 3.12m x 2.77m (10'3 x 9'1)
- Bathroom 2.77m x 1.73m (9'1 x 5'8)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.