This semi-detached home located on the popular Castlereagh Road benefits from a well-presented interior and a wonderful rear garden that is perfect for families. It benefits from gas heating, no onward chain and a fresh coat of paint throughout. The location alone will guarantee a lifestyle that will appeal to first time buyers due to its proximity to a great range of amenities, and to families that want a superb choice of local schools. The property will certainly lend itself to being extended if desired without compromising on outdoor space.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with under stair storage, a open plan living and dining room with a gas fireplace and a fitted galley style kitchen with a good range of high & low level units. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a shower room with a modern three-piece suite. The roof space accessed via Slingsby style ladder and benefits from a Velux window, light and flooring.
To the front there is a selection of plants & shrubs and a tarmac driveway providing ample off-street parking. The rear of the property is very private and offers a large garden that is ideal for children playing or adults relaxing.
The Castlereagh area is a very convenient location with an excellent range of schools and local amenities on your doorstep. Belfast City is easily accessed and there is an abundance of local transport on your doorstep. There are plenty of local eateries close by and the new Tesco on the Castlereagh Road ensures groceries won’t be an issue.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.02m x 3.68m (9'11" x 12'1")
- Open To:
- Dining Room 3.02m x 3.86m (9'11" x 12'8")
- Kitchen 1.57m x 5.94m (5'2" x 19'6")
- Bedroom 1 2.77m x 3.40m (9'1" x 11'2")
- Bedroom 2 3.02m x 2.87m (9'11" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 3 1.91m x 2.31m (6'3" x 7'7")
- Shower Room 1.57m x 2.06m (5'2" x 6'9")
- Floored Roofspace 4.85m x 3.12m (15'11" x 10'3")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.