This spacious detached property is located just off the Cairnshill Road in South Belfast and occupies a generous site. The property offers superb living accommodation, well-proportioned bedrooms and wonderful gardens. It is perfect for a growing or established family that want to live in an area that benefits from leading schools and an excellent range of amenities. All in all this is a quality home with a host of benefits that are sure to meet the demands of any discerning buyer.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, living room with a feature fireplace, a kitchen with gloss units and double doors to the rear garden, a dining room, two bedrooms and a modern shower room. Upstairs are two bedrooms - the master with an en-suite shower room.
To the front there is a spacious driveway and an attached garage with light, power and a roller door. The rear garden is completely private, is very spacious and is complimented by a selection of trees, plants & shrubs.
Finsbury Park is a very popular location to live located just off the Cairnshill Road, with its excellent range of amenities and being within the catchment area for leading schools. The park and ride into Belfast City Centre is within walking distance making the trip to work as stress free as possible!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance porch
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen 3.15m x 4.65m (10'4 x 15'3)
- Dining room 2.67m x 3.48m (8'9 x 11'5)
- Living room 3.45m x 4.85m (11'4 x 15'11)
- Bedroom 1 3.02m x 3.61m (9'11 x 11'10)
- Bedroom 2 3.00m x 3.48m (9'10 x 11'5)
- Shower room 1.63m x 2.34m (5'4 x 7'8)
- Bedroom 3 4.90m x 3.71m (16'1 x 12'2)
- Bedroom 4 4.11m x 3.51m (13'6 x 11'6)
- Ensuite 2.41m x 2.21m (7'11 x 7'3)
- Store room
- Garage 5.72m x 3.05m (18'9 x 10)