A Forever Home!
This really is a fine example of a double fronted detached residence dating back to the early 1900’s which is bursting with original Victorian features. It offers spacious accommodation and great outdoor space that is sure to meet the demands of an established families. The location alone with be an attraction with a superb range of local amenities and leading schools within walking distance. Special mention must be given to the condition and variety of period features to be found throughout the property, marble fireplaces, ceiling roses and cornicing to name a few.
Downstairs comprises an entrance vestibule with an ornate tile floor, a spacious hall with under stair cloaks, a wonderful drawing room with a bay window and a marble fireplace, a drawing room with an oak floor, a bay window and a marble fireplace, a dining room with an oak floor, a feature fireplace and a bay window, a modern kitchen with white gloss units open plan to a breakfast room with a feature fireplace, a walk-in pantry and a utility room both accessed off the kitchen and cloak room complete with a white suite. Upstairs comprises a bright & airy landing with a stained glass window, four double bedrooms with fireplaces, a study/office or fifth bedroom and a family bathroom with an adjacent WC.
To the front there is a driveway, a garden laid in lawn and a selection of plants, shrubs and trees ensuring privacy. Accessed from the kitchen there is a private courtyard that is a great place to enjoy some al fresco dining, a spacious patio and a well-maintained lawn to the rear and side.
The area is host to a number of leading schools and benefits from excellent transport links. Local amenities include Forestside Shopping Centre, Ravenhill Rugby Ground and Ormeau Park to name but a few!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Morning Room 18' 2'' x 13' 9'' (5.53m x 4.19m)
- Drawing Room 19' 7'' x 13' 8'' (5.96m x 4.16m)
- Dining Room 17' 1'' x 11' 4'' (5.20m x 3.45m)
- Kitchen 13' 8'' x 11' 10'' (4.16m x 3.60m)
- Utility Room 11' 9'' x 5' 11'' (3.58m x 1.80m)
- Breakfast Room 13' 10'' x 9' 10'' (4.21m x 2.99m)
- Cloakroom 10' 0'' x 7' 1'' (3.05m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 1 18' 1'' x 13' 9'' (5.51m x 4.19m)
- Bedroom 2 18' 1'' x 13' 9'' (5.51m x 4.19m)
- Bedroom 3 13' 9'' x 11' 4'' (4.19m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 4 13' 9'' x 11' 4'' (4.19m x 3.45m)
- Study / Office 11' 11'' x 6' 8'' (3.63m x 2.03m)
- Bathroom 7' 11'' x 5' 8'' (2.41m x 1.73m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.