Be In The Loop!
This modern end-townhouse located between the Cregagh and Castlereagh Road offers spacious accommodation and is sure to appeal to young families and first time buyers that want be close to a great range of local amenities. The open plan living space has a lovely flow from the living room through to the rear garden making it perfect for anyone who enjoys having friends and family over for a get-together. The property is perfectly presented leaving little to do other than move in and enjoy and it has to offer from day one!
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall, a spacious living room and a kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and double doors to the rear garden. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a further two bedrooms and a bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
There are gardens laid in lawn to the front, side and rear of the property. There is a driveway providing off-street parking for two cars side by side.
Loopland Court is a very convenient location with an excellent range of schools and local amenities on your doorstep. Belfast City is easily accessed and there is an abundance of local transport nearby. There are plenty of local eateries and Tesco on the Castlereagh Road within walking distance.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.08m x 3.99m (16'8" x 13'1")
- Open To:
- Kitchen/Diner 3.86m x 4.98m (12'8" x 16'4")
- Master Bedroom 4.85m x 2.77m (15'11" x 9'1")
- En-suite 0.91m x 2.77m (3' x 9'1")
- Bedroom 2 3.05m x 2.74m (10' x 9')
- Bedroom 3 3.63m x 2.08m (11'11" x 6'10")
- Bathroom 1.88m x 2.11m (6'2" x 6'11")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.