Life on the Level!
This delightful semi-detached bungalow will appeal to a host of purchasers, should it be first time buyers, those looking for accommodation on one level, or those wishing to downsize in a convenient location. If a private rear garden is high up on your wish list then this one is definitely worth a look. The property is beautifully presented, in excellent condition with new carpets and a new oak floor being recent additions and with the added bonus of being chain free it certainly makes for an appealing move.
The bungalow comprises an entrance hall with an oak floor, a living room with a hole in the wall gas fire, a dining room with sliding doors to the rear garden and an open arch to the kitchen that offers an integrated oven & hob and a breakfast bar, a conservatory, two well-proportioned bedrooms and a shower room with a white three piece suite. The property benefits from a garage with light, power and a recently fitted roller door.
OutsideTo the front there is a driveway and a lawn that is complimented by plants & shrubs. The sunny south facing rear garden is a delight and benefits from a good-sized lawn, two garden sheds, plants, shrubs and trees. It will certainly get plenty of use and will be a great place to relax with a good book and a glass of wine.
Lough Swilly Park is within walking distance to Carryduff Town Centre which has an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 15' 5'' x 11' 6'' (4.70m x 3.50m)
- Dining Room 15' 0'' x 7' 4'' (4.57m x 2.23m)
- Open To:
- Kitchen 12' 2'' x 9' 11'' (3.71m x 3.02m)
- Conservatory 11' 3'' x 9' 6'' (3.43m x 2.89m)
- Bedroom 1 12' 2'' x 8' 6'' (3.71m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 2 10' 6'' x 9' 6'' (3.20m x 2.89m)
- Shower Room 8' 9'' x 6' 1'' (2.66m x 1.85m)
- Garage 15' 6'' x 10' 3'' (4.72m x 3.12m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.