A Perfect Prospect!
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a detached bungalow that offers space in abundance and a very private site. The property provides excellent living space, well-proportioned bedrooms and versatile accommodation that can be utilised to suit your requirements. As a result it is suited to growing or established families as well as being perfect for those seeking bungalow living without having to compromise on space.
The bungalow comprises an entrance hall with built-in storage, a spacious living and dining room with a feature fireplace, a modern kitchen with a centre island and a good range of units, a master bedroom with an en-suite and a dressing area, a further three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
The front garden is laid in lawn and is complimented by a selection of plants & shrubs while to the side there is a lengthy driveway leading to the garage. The south facing rear garden is an absolute delight. It offers a sizeable flat lawn, a large patio where you can enjoy some al fresco dining and a fantastic summer house.
Set in a quiet residential area within walking distance to the bustling village of Ballygowan this detached property excellently located and not directly over looked. It is convenient to a great range of amenities including fast food, a pub, a butchers and a pharmacy amongst others. The commute to Belfast is an easy fifteen-minute drive, whilst Comber, Newtownards, and Saintfield our all close at hand. There is plenty of local transport available within walking distance. This stunning property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room 24' 9'' x 13' 8'' (7.54m x 4.16m)
- Kitchen 12' 9'' x 12' 7'' (3.88m x 3.83m)
- Bedroom 1 15' 1'' x 12' 10'' (4.59m x 3.91m)
- En-Suite Shower Room/Dressing Area 15' 1'' x 9' 5'' (4.59m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2 12' 6'' x 8' 10'' (3.81m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 3 9' 4'' x 9' 3'' (2.84m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 4 9' 8'' x 8' 10'' (2.94m x 2.69m)
- Bathroom 8' 8'' x 7' 4'' (2.64m x 2.23m)
- Garage 19' 11'' x 10' 7'' (6.07m x 3.22m)
- Summer House 11' 3'' x 9' 4'' (3.43m x 2.84m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.